Home care is a service that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
Home nursing is a nursing specialty in which nurses provide multidimensional home care to patients of all ages. Home health care is a way to deliver quality care in the convenience of the patient’s home.
Benefits of Home Nursing
- Reduces the risk of infections: Home nursing care keep patient protected from the infections that they are exposed to in hospitals. Post-surgery and critical care may leave patients more sensitive to the risk of infection. Dr. Sunny in BELLANDUR can help the patient to heal better and faster due to less exposure to infections.
- Familiar surroundings: Keeping someone in hospital surroundings for long can have a negative impact on their mental health. Constantly seeing doctors, nurses, and patients can also lead to negativity. Home nursing care provides the patient with professional medical care in their own familiar surroundings. Being in a warm and loving environment of your home helps the mind relax and helps relieve stress.
- Support activities of daily living: Some people may have difficulty in performing basic tasks for themselves, such as bathing, grooming, cooking, and cleaning. home care nurses facilitate the performance of these daily activities and also help with light household chores such as laundry, dishes, etc. This helps patients maintain their respect and dignity and lead a healthy, quality life.
Medical lab testing is very essential for good quality healthcare. Doctors prescribe a test to diagnose or monitor a patient’s health condition. With the advent of medical technology, a wide range of medical tests are available to humankind. Taking regular tests has become very important in the modern-day. However, going to a diagnostic center takes a lot of precious time and effort from our schedule. Availing lab tests at home though can make it easier and convenient for the patient.
Benefits of Lab Tests at Home
- The major advantage of lab tests at home is that the patient does not need to wait for their turn at the diagnostic centre and it can be done easily in the comfort of their home, even for a single test. Also, most service providers allow for online payment nowadays, meaning no running to the closest ATM to keep money ready for when the technician arrives.
- Availing lab tests at home is a hassle-free process in that you don’t have to browse the calendar, looking for a date to book an appointment. Now you can simply schedule the visit according to your flexibility through Dr. Sunny. Moreover, you don’t need to wait in lengthy queues to collect the reports.
- Another important benefit of having a lab test at home is that the patient is more confident about the hygiene as they don’t have to worry about the cleanliness of the lab. This also removes the risk of contracting any communicable disease when waiting for your turn in the reception area.
Benefits of Visiting Doctor’s at Home
If you have children, you have to decide whether your may-be-sick kid should risk sitting in a room with patients who have coughs, fevers, and runny noses.
When you schedule an appointment with doctors who make house calls, you eliminate the need to sit in a room with a group of sick, contagious patients. This is great if you simply need a checkup or you are worried about a little one.
Contact Dr. Sunny in SARJAPUR ROAD for best home health care service.