Pain is a wide spectrum of disorders including acute pain, chronic pain and cancer pain and sometimes a combination of these. Pain can also be caused surgery, injury, nerve damage and metabolic problems such as diabetes. Dr Sunny Medical Center concentrates on different parts of the body and there are specialist available to treat each and every part of the body from where the pain has started and they are known as the best Bone specialist in Bellandur.
Bone specialist in Bellandur.
A pain management specialist is a physician with special training in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of all different types of pain.
A pain medicine specialist :
– Has in-depth knowledge of physiology of pain
– Understands the specialized tests required for diagnosis
– Has a specialized approach to pain management
– Has the skills to perform pain-relief specific procedures.
- Why pain can become worse: There is a “wind-up phenomenon” that causes untreated pain to get worse. Nerve fibers transmitting the painful impulses to the brain become “trained” to deliver pain signals better. Just like muscles become stronger for sports with training, the nerves become more effective at sending pain signals to the brain. The intensity of the signals increases over and above what is needed to get the affected person’s attention.
- When people are suffering lot of pain in there bones, then it would be the right time to consult the doctor and Dr Sunny Medical Center provides the best facilities to identify the bone disease and they stand as the best Bone specialist in Bellandur. To make matters even worse, the brain becomes more sensitive to the pain. So the pain feels much worse even though the injury or illness is not worsening. At this point, pain may be termed chronic pain. And it is no longer helpful as a signal of illness.