Introduction to Homecare
It is a combination of home Nursing and other medical services provided at the comfort of a home. It becomes essential when the individual is not able to visit the medical centres or hospitals for routine checkups, blood test or even to consult a doctor.
Why Dr. Sunny Medical Centre home care services..??
We will strive to become a strong support network that will give the patient and the family members who care for them, much relief and caring them in a more standard and effective manner. This service will be made available at the home where the patient is living.
To provide healthcare services to individuals in their home so as to enable them to lead a life with utmost comfort and contentment. Our aim is to be the first choice in private home healthcare in Bangalore and become the most admired and trusted home healthcare service provider by offering cost-effective and specialized and superior healthcare services to each patient complemented by personalized attention and care; and improving quality of life for the community in which we live, and serve the society at large.
To become a premium Home Healthcare facilitator of comprehensive healthcare services, delivered at the residential level by well-experienced and trained healthcare professionals.
We are also committed in ensuring to meet the highest safety standards and providing an eco-friendly environment while delivering our services in the patient’s home.
In the pursuit of this Vision, the actions of leadership by our staff, and healthcare professionals will be guided by the following values:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
DOCTOR VISIT/ DOCTOR AT HOME
An interdisciplinary medical team, consisting of a physician and a nurse or physician assistant, cares for the patient in their home.
- We come to patients’ homes with portable diagnostic equipment and medical supplies. We diagnose the patient’s health problems, design a treatment plan, provide medical care and arrange for any other needed health services.
- The goal of our house call programs is to ensure the best care and quality of life for the patient for as long as possible, in the setting that most patients prefer—their own home.
- Our visiting programs are designed to provide patients a personal relationship with a physician, continuity of care across time and place, and care where it is needed, for as long as it is needed.
Our home care doctor can provide the following safe and quality assured services:
- Consultation depends on the symptoms
- Physical examinations
- Prescribing medications if necessary
- Recommending Treatment plan
- Appropriate Referrals
- Family Counselling
Short Term Home Nursing Services
Dr Sunny Medical Centre has a team of well-experienced and skilled nurses who will be available to our patients to provide a home nursing service. They are trained to care for elderly patients, ill patients, and patients who need medical assistance or monitoring on a need basis. They are specialized in various medical specialties to provide you with nursing care for medical conditions or requirements.
Following are the most important nursing services available in our centre:
- Blood sample collection
- Vitals Check up
- Personal Hygiene care
- Bed sore dressing / Wound
- ECG monitoring
- Post-operative wound dressing
- Foley catheter insertion
- IV fluids / IV medication
Investigations At home
Dr sunny Medical centre is equipped to send home health care specialists to collect lab samples from patients from within the comfort of their homes. During each and every procedure, we maintain the highest standard of healthcare practices for the provided service.
Below listed are some of the common lab investigations done at home:
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Sugar levels
- HbA1C levels
- Lipid Profile
- Vitamin D
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Urine analysis
COVID -19 Test At home
Going to the examination centers is no longer necessary. Our specialist nurse visits you at home to take a sample for a covid test and provide you with the result in less than 24 hours.
Our services include:
- All materials and items needed to perform the test
- Sample collection is done by a qualified nurse
- Delivery of samples to the laboratory
- Individual report for each patient
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, you will receive a call from our doctor to discuss about your health issues and will advise medications to manage your symptoms.